In addition to the nationality, nativity conditions, academic eligibility and eligibility for
reservation/fee concession specified in the prospectus, the applicants are advised to have a proper
understanding of the following requirements in the context of the G-PAT 2021 score card and
- Candidates who have qualified in a category other than the UR-ALL category will have to
upload the prescribed documents to substantiate the relevant category claims, failing which
the candidature shall be cancelled without fee refund.
- Candidates who are qualified in OBC-ALL or OBC-PwD should upload Non Creamy
Layer for Kerala state education purpose.
- Candidates who are qualified in EWS-ALL or EWS-PwD should upload the EWS
certificate issued by the Kerala state education purpose.
- Candidates who are qualified in SC-ALL, SC-PwD, ST-ALL or ST-PwD should upload
Community Certificate from the Tehsildar concerned.
- PwD candidates will have to undergo medical examination by the state level
committee constituted for assessing eligibility for PD quota and suitability for
pursuing studies and associated activities if admitted in M.Pharm course.
- Candidates, who are qualified in UR-ALL category, if eligible for any reservation/fee
concession specified in the prospectus, can upload the prescribed documents in support of